The Reserve GC
ENTRY/WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE: Wednesday, March 14th at 8:59 PM
ENTRY FEE: $52; includes golf with cart, range balls and prizes
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Tee time start at 12 PM
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to take sole financial responsibility for any damages that you may cause. This includes, but is not limited to; damage to golf cart(s), the building facility, the course, or any bodily harm resulting in your actions. The NCGA, nor the facility, will be held liable for your personal actions.
FORMAT: Associate Club Championship Qualifier
· Four-person teams will each play their own ball, with the best two ball net scores for each team counting towards their total score. The top team with the lowest net score total will advance to the Championship Qualifier.
· Per NCGA championship guidelines, a maximum handicap index of 18.4 will be used. Players with higher indexes are welcome to play, but must play to the maximum 18.4. Play will be 90% (men) and 95% (women) of their course handicap.
· Players MUST be an active NCGA eClub member to participate and be age 18 or older. A member of any eClub section may play, but will not qualify unless they are members of the eClub event represented. Guests (non-eClub members) are NOT eligible to participate in qualifying events.
· You do not need a team or another person to play with. You can register as an individual and you will play with other participants of similar ability. We will do the best we can to pair similarly skilled players together. If you have a specific request as to who to play with, please note it in registration.
· All eClub events will require that participants display proper golf etiquette and behaviors. This would include no denim, no cut-off clothing, the removal of hats when inside facility buildings and no foul language. Players could be given further prohibitions as the club sees fit but those will be provided in the player e-mail. The NCGA does have the right to remove anyone for not abiding by these rules at any time. Being removed from property would result in the loss of all funds.
· The cancellation date is 10 days prior to the event for the cancellation cost of $10. Any cancellation fewer than 10 days is subject to a loss of all funds.
· Cancellations can be done up until 8:59 p.m. 10 days prior to the event. All cancelations need to be submitted by the player, online, through their registration account.